Digimedia Pros | September 27, 2016 | PODCAST
Digital character creation and animation has come a long way. From movies like Avatar to Captain America, sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between a real actor and a digital one. In this episode, Marcelo Lewin speaks with Anders Beer, from Image Engine, about the movies they worked on, how far digital character technology has come, what creative professionals should know about digital character creation, plus much more.
- Anders Beer and his passion for digital characters.
- Working on Shrek, Avatar and other visual works.
- The challenges of the VFX and digital characters.
- The inspiration behind his digital character creations.
- Tools of the trade.
- Insights on Motion Capture and performance.
- Art, VFX, people and relationships.
- How movie VFX has changed, then and today.